Schedule & Results View schedule
News More headlines
- Gracnar MVP After the last game at the 2014 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A the individual awards were given to key players.
- Fasel, Wu address media With media interest in hockey rising in Korea, IIHF President René Fasel and IIHF Vice President Thomas Wu answered journalists’ questions on Saturday.
- Two for three In the most exciting battle for promotion to the top division in recent years, Austria, Japan and Slovenia will play it out for the right to go up.
- Japan plays for promotion For the first time since coming down to Division I in 2005 Japan will play for promotion. Korea will be relegated to Division I Group B after the 4-2 loss.
- Austria defends lead Austria remains undefeated after beating Hungary 5-4 in overtime. The Magyars meanwhile are out of the promotion race since they needed a regulation-time win.
- Slovenia ready for final day Slovenia kept it hopes for promotion alive and defeated Ukraine 5-3 before its final game against undefeated Austria on Saturday.
- Asian rivalry In the most anticipated game for this year’s World Championship Division I Group A host, Korea will face Japan in a young rivalry between these Asian nations.